[hackerspaces] Maker Corps Online Application | The Maker Education Initiative

Jerry Isdale isdale at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 03:41:34 CET 2013

http://makered.org/maker-corps-member-online-application/

Maker Media Inc.'s Maker Educational Initiative has gone live with the application for member - they are looking for people (primary target 18-22yo, but no upper age limit) who will be trained this spring to work at host locations this summer teaching Maker tech to younger kids.

All the sites in this year's program are in USA.  Maui Makers (in association with UHMC) is one of the host locations. I don't know how many other hackerspaces are close to or already involved with the hosting organizations.  I would very much like to connect with any that are.  Looks like about 20-30 cities and/or sites.

Jerry Isdale
isdale at gmail.com