[hackerspaces] Fwd: boy scouts suing hacker scouts

Mike Outmesguine mikeout at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 23:44:14 CEST 2013

It is important to note that there are dozens of other "scouting"
organizations. Hacker Scouts is the latest in a long line of groups
supporting kids that don't follow the Boy Scouts model. Some of these
non-aligned groups also use the term _blank_ scouts. (For example,
SpiralScouts is a non-Christian scouting group.)

Here is a wiki entry about these other groups:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-aligned_Scouting_and_Scout-like_organisations

And a list of these non-aligned scouting groups:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_non-aligned_Scouting_organizations

-Mike