[hackerspaces] Hackerspaces Re:Foundation (Was Re: Abuse Of Power)

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 02:46:54 CEST 2013

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 7:37 PM, Randall G. Arnold
<randall.arnold at texrat.net> wrote:
> They seem to always be asking the question: "How do we get funding for such
> and such?"  The answer always seems to be member fees.  Of course there's a
> practical limit to such funding and you tend to implode quickly after
> reaching it.

This is probably the wrong place to mention it, but I am a huge fan of
non-membership-fee structures. I am glad to hear that you found an
alternative that worked out in your situation. What is the exact
nature of the arrangement with the library?

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507