[hackerspaces] New Member Vetting

funvill funvill at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 01:06:32 CEST 2012

At vancouver HackSpace, we have two levels of members. Supporting members
and key members. To become a full members you need to be a supporting
members for 3 months and show up for most of the meeting. After three
months you can apply become a full member. If anyone has an objections they
don't get a key...

Technically you do not have to give your name or any name to become a
member. Practically it has not happened.

You can be anonymous at our space. Back ground checks would be universally
rejected at our space.