[hackerspaces] Fwd: webpage infra

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 07:32:48 CEST 2012

Hi Richard,
Just a quick one. Are you really sure that the WordPress will suit you best? I'm no expert on the topic at all but I have seen two of the hackerspaces which I was involved with lately getting rid off their WordPress format, mostly because of the amount of time which had to be dedicated to the upkeep so things looked kind of up to date + the length of the posts. So I was just wondering because generally the wiki pages are quite favoured by hackerspaces ...

Best of luck, I have copied friend who is very good in WordPress as BCC so I hope he may give you some tips ...

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

PS For me both WordPress and Wiki works good I think it is great to have a combination - if you want to report on some cool event for example, WordPress seems great, for day to day activities, continuous evolving project Wiki seems like the way ...

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org