[hackerspaces] hacker tent - easy construction, sturdy, name?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 13:35:02 CET 2012

Hi to everyone,
Quick question. My friend wants to move to Jeju island (33.3621 N; 126.54708E)at the South of Korea. She wants to build something quickly during the winter to stay in (bit above freezing point, windy, rainy).

So I wonder what was the name/type of the tent which was used on many types of hacker events, plus Burning man easy to erect and very sturdy, hexagonal particles. I think I talked to the guy who developed this but I can not remember his name I believe it was kind of hexagonal yurta used as I mentioned at Burning man and probably at Toorcamp.

Could you send me some links/contacts and I will forward it.

Thanks a lot,

FA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

PS I may be living in that mansion after 29c3 too, so I would appreciate not to freeze my ass ...

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org