[hackerspaces] Member Storage

Ben Brown ben at generik.ca
Mon Nov 5 18:00:39 CET 2012

At Kwartzlab we're just using large shelves full of Rubbermaid
containers (the 'do not use this to store your toddler' variety). We
haven't had any issues with stuff going missing from them so far, though
we're running out of space for them. Members can store larger projects
on empty shelves so long as they label them, and some projects have been
sitting untouched for ages. We're currently working on measures designed
to keep active projects at the lab and see stale projects go home.

Ben