[hackerspaces] domain transfer - month and half of pain without result

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 00:47:06 CET 2012

Hi to all,
Well for the last month and half I'm trying to transfer my domain from justhost.com to gandi.net I was not successful yet and I think that I'll probably loose my domain soon.

There were many issues with every step of transaction and my limited access to Internet certainly does not help to make it easy.

I would like to ask about two thinks.

First is there some efficient way how to get answer from one of the providers (or both) where is the problem? Especially justhost was ignoringnot answering properly up to four emails from me for more than a week and after that sending me three emails that I'm not suppose to send multiple requests about the same thing. In this minute the authorization of my request is being refused from reasons unknown to me (the payment is done and confirmed), I'm doing the authorisation with the authorisation key send to me from justhost under the gandi.net account.

Second question, if I loose my domain, which is more than likely, is there some way how to get it back? (preferably for not too much cash involved).

You know someone is really taking advantage of me and I have a feeling that I can not do anything with that because first it is not my field and second I have very limited time to sort it out, my access to computer is very irregular and for the last several weeks I'm sorting one imbecile thing which should be straight forward. It is very annoying!

Anyway any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi