[hackerspaces] hackerspaces on resumes

strages strages at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 23:15:28 CET 2012

Not to be rude, but I'm not looking to hear people's opinions on the
use of the term "hacker*" in a resume.  I'm looking to see where
people list it in there resume.  I'm reworking mine for a career
change, my fist since starting down the road to a hackerspace back in
2006, and I feel my local hackerspace has become an important part of
my life beyond just a hobby and feel it deserves treatment as such on
my resume.

Raymond
Makers Local 256