[hackerspaces] hackerspaces on resumes

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Tue Jan 24 23:00:52 CET 2012

Having helped start any small group, hackerspace or not is resume
worthy material... especially if that thing shows some positive
results on google... such as news reports and the like.

It says you are driven, capable, and you have brought projects to
completion with success.  Just as with any major "what did you do
there?" question is answered.  But there is something extra special
about someone when you see that their professionalism transcends the
work day and allows them to be successful in their own pursuits as
well.

-Matt