[hackerspaces] re-registering domain, time sensitive, options?

Will Bradley bradley.will at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 01:20:36 CET 2012

Don't forget you may need to call the losing registrar as a final step...
don't wait "5-7 business days" for them to do something.

Also, many registrars don't allow transfers in the last few days of
registration, so do it now. In the future, remember most registrars will
charge you for a year but add it to your current expiration date so you
don't lose any money; transferring at any time is no problem.