[hackerspaces] hackerspaces.tv

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 20:57:10 CET 2012

Good call on aggregating and filtering, we could use that even with search
out there. I like the idea of doing a hackerspace streaming station, but I
also think something like constructables, but specifically for hackerspaces
could be awesome. I've been using the hackerspaces.org wiki to organize our
new space out here in Oakland, and I have to say it's invaluable to have a
platform. If hackerspaces.tv can be a platform, It'd make it easier for
newbs in the community like me to participate ;)

- Matt