[hackerspaces] spread spectrum para-Internet?

B F bakmthiscl at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:37:16 CET 2012

This discussion gets more and more interesting.

Hackerspaces could be exactly the nodes to get the idea off the ground.

I don't think my makerspace is up to it yet -- not enough warm bodies
-- but we are associated indirectly, through the museum, with a couple
Ham groups that might have some interested members.  Not to mention
the 18-m parabolic antenna on site!  >sigh<