[hackerspaces] [bla] club mate recipes - not open source right?

Nicolás Reynolds fauno at parabola.nu
Wed Dec 5 19:04:43 CET 2012

Nicolás Reynolds <fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar> writes:

> Frantisek Apfelbeck <algoldor at yahoo.com> writes:
>
>> Hi to all, I was just doing some reading and editing of wiki pages and
>> I wonder if the status of "no no sharing" of club mate recipes is
>> still prevalent?
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club-Mate
>>
>> # However one contradiction still remains, Club-Mate officials are not
>> willing to share their recepies which is, at least for some of the
>> hackers, hard to accept based on the predominant open source culture
>> paradigm and growing DIY bio culture,
>>

>> Thanks for any info and I'm looking forward to drink on or two (or many) at 29c3 soon!

no offense, but it looks like mate cocido con soda (mate tea with
carbonated water) :P

mate cocido is done like coffee, boil yerba mate on water for a few
minutes.

also see [tereré][0]

greetings from buenos aires!

ps: what does the [woman in guy fawkes disguise][1] mean?

[0]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tereré
[1]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Club_mate.jpg

--
http://kiwwwi.com.ar/pastes/para-cooptar-una-comunidad.markdown