[hackerspaces] Starting a hackerspace ( Winchester Va)

ITechGeek itg at itechgeek.com
Thu Sep 29 04:52:03 CEST 2011

While most of the people who go to HacDC, Reverse Space, and NOVA
Hackers meetings don't live up your way.  I know HacDC's Blabber list
has people outside the DC metro area, Reverse Space I'm pretty sure
has a few people on the mailing list who live up your way as well.

And I know at least one person who is on the NOVA Hackers mailing list
is up your way (Are you on the NOVA Hackers mailing list???)