[hackerspaces] Cleanliness in your Hackerspace?

Will Bradley will at heatsynclabs.org
Sat Sep 24 01:37:14 CEST 2011

We have banker boxes, lockers, and desks for rent but they're not sized well
for most projects (think, laying out a circuit) -- one member here suggested
project boards, I.e. trays that fit in a cabinet stacked 4-6" apart. That
way your project isn't jostled around all the time. Great idea that I'll
probably implement when/if necessary. Could use ikea foodservice trays and
racks, even. Or just make our own with wood.