[hackerspaces] Any 501c3 groups have their narrative description available?

Christopher Pilkington cjp at 0x1.net
Mon Sep 5 21:23:02 CEST 2011

FWIW, 501(c)3 orgs must make their complete Form 1023 available upon request
at their principal place of business, free of charge.

On Sep 5, 2011, at 12:55, Edward L Platt <eplatt at i3detroit.com> wrote:

i3 Detroit is in the process of submitting our application for 501c3 status,
and it would be helpful to see the narrative descriptions that other spaces
have used.  I already have Noisebridge's from their website.  Does anyone
else have it scanned an available online?

-Ed
--
Edward L. Platt
i3 Detroit: i3detroit.com