[hackerspaces] HACKING IS NOT A CRIME vinyl stickers..

Mars brown itcamefrommars at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 20:55:39 CET 2011

>From the thread regarding the sometimes negative connotations that the
terms hack, hacker, hacking, etc sometimes holds in a public eye...
For fun I'm offering to make up some vinyl cut stickers that say
HACKING IS NOT A CRIME
kind of like the old SKATEBOARDING IS NOT A CRIME style.

Any HSpaces that dig the idea... post up or email me your address and I'll
send them to ya.
Gonna start with 20-40 per space up to say 400 -500 stickers over all.

If there is a big demand then maybe I can screen print like traditional
bumper stickers so it's not so labor intensive.

Cheers!
mars