[hackerspaces] Quad and Helicopters for Occupy?

Yves Quemener quemener.yves at free.fr
Mon Nov 21 05:08:02 CET 2011

Well I failed to get any support for this software (at the time of
great protests in France and a debate over numbers ) :

https://bitbucket.org/iv/headcounter/wiki/Home

What I need to resume this project is to get feedback from people who
go to protest with cameras and who know how to use them, and are ready
to undergo the harshness of using experimental software. It is not
necessary to know how to code, but knowing how to use a terminal would
be good.

Please send me video movies of the highest quality possible depicting
crowds you want to count. Right now my software works only for crowds
facing the camera, which is a big constraint. Right now only the
videos I made myself worked correctly.

Please, if you are interested, contact me.