[hackerspaces] SoOnCamp - Postponed to 2013

Tim Saylor tim.saylor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 20:20:13 CET 2011

I don't know anything about your plans for SoOnCamp, but the founders of
Excelerate Labs here in Chicago faced a similar question about whether they
had the capacity to launch their first incubator class in 2010, or if they
should wait and make sure they're ready to do a killer job in 2011.  They
eventually determined that the best way to ensure a killer 2011 was doing a
good 2010.

I know how much work these things are (which is why you don't see me
jumping in to help ;) ) but that's just some motivational food for thought.

Tim