[hackerspaces] Notacon - April 14-17

Christopher Pilkington cjp at 0x1.net
Tue Mar 22 15:32:34 CET 2011

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 12:39 AM, Matt Joyce <matt at nycresistor.com> wrote:
> Notacon is awesome.  I highly recommend going.  It's a smaller con, but the
> quality of people is generally very high.  =D

Seconded. Notacon is a "true hacker con" (for lack of a better word),
not just an Infosec con. The talks cover a broad number of subjects,
and there is a high level of non-talk activity goings on, from
hardware hacking to a demoparty to amateur radio to Notacon Radio, an
internet radio station that runs live the entire duration of the con.

I strongly recommend attending.

-cjp