[hackerspaces] Planned Hackerspaces survey 2011 - rerun of 2010 survey

Jarkko Moilanen Jarkko.Moilanen at uta.fi
Fri Jun 3 05:21:31 CEST 2011

Hi,

Some of you might remember that I did a small survey study of
hackerspaces a year ago. It's about time to do it again to see if
things have changed somehow. Interpreted results of 2010 survey can be
seen here:
http://extreme.ajatukseni.net/2010/07/19/hackerspaces-members-and-involvement-survey-study/ Raw data has been available all the time. I moved the old data to new location:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7717672/hackerspace-survey/results-2010/Survey-for-Hackerspace-members-about-their-involvement.ods

The 2010 results gained some interest so I thought it might be
interesting (for others too, not just for me) to do it again. Before
making the survey, I'd like to get some feedback about the questions.
Is it lacking questions or options? Is there something that should be
presented otherwise? If you have any ideas how to make it better,
available to all.

Anyway, the form is visible here:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dFI1bHM0WHo1SGpWNXZUVE5SRWY5Mnc6MQ#gid=0

NOTE! I did not find a way to disable accepting answers and still
keeping it public/visible. The form accepts answers, but don't submit
it, not yet. Any submit will not be included to next survey. I will
make another announcement when the survey will be 'in action' right
after I make some adjustments to it.

Cheers,
Jarkko

  Jarkko Moilanen
  M.Soc.Sc. (Political Science)
  PhD Student, Information studies, University of Tampere
  Blog: Extreme activities in cyberspace - http://extreme.ajatukseni.net/