[hackerspaces] Playing Card Box Challenge

Robert Fitzsimons robfitz at 273k.net
Mon Jul 11 13:28:35 CEST 2011

To celebrate the six month anniversary of the start of the hackathon
challenges we're going to have another inter-hackersapce challenge.

So this coming weekend July 16-17 we will have the Playing Card Box
Challenge [1].  Over the weekend we are asking hackerspaces worldwide to
make a gift that fits inside a playing card box and send it to another
hackerspace.

If your hackerspace is going to take part add it to the list of
participants.  Feel free to comment on the criteria we will come up with
a final set on Friday.

Robert

1.  http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Playing_Card_Box_Challenge