[hackerspaces] Global Hackerspace Cupcake Challenge

P psytek at alphaonelabs.com
Sat Jan 29 19:55:45 CET 2011

To clarify, the rules included having the cupcake made during the hackathon.  For those who send new cupcakes there will be a 10pt deduction.  We look forward to seeing your entry and thanks for being a great recipient and judge of the cupcakes.

> When is that?

Feb 20th - I've updated the wiki.

>> Someone has donated a prize for the winners (we'll do 1st, 2nd and 3rd place).  If you'd like to donate prizes please let us know.
>
> We have a Loscher t-shirt to sponsor as a prize (Loscher is the club-mate brewery).
Thanks!  I've made a new tab on the spreadsheet for prizes.  If anyone wants to sponsor, please add it there.