[hackerspaces] Honolulu Hawaii Hackerspace Initial Meetup Tues Jan 25th

Jerry Isdale isdale at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 14:33:19 CET 2011

Aloha Hackers

If there are any of you out mid-Pacific and interested in starting up a hackerspace on Oahu, Hawaii, we are organizing a first informal gathering on Tuesday Jan 25th in the area of U.H Manoa.  Location is still TBD, but timing should be starting around 6 (dinner, etc).  I'm coming in for the day from Maui for some other biz. I have heard on TechHui.com and other places that there are people in Honolulu interested, so here's your chance to start organizing.

Please RSVP by dropping an email to hackerspace at mainguru.com or paul at gtcode.com -- or respond to the HackerSpace group in the TechHui.

Aloha
Jerry Isdale
http://MauiMakers.com