[hackerspaces] Genealogy of Hackerspaces

astera astera at hackerspaces.org
Fri Feb 18 09:45:41 CET 2011

Ohai Kwisatz,

only just read your mail and realized you didn't get much feedback so far!

Probably, you might wanna have a look at this pdf:
http://hackerspaces.org/static/The_Beginning.zip
I'm sure you've already found the documentation page on the wiki, but
let me nevertheless emphasize you to take a look at the timelines on the
bottom of the page:
https://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Documentation
Also, I've just included a downloadable version (CVS) of the full list
of hackerspaces (with country, founding date, status etc.) there.

Hack on,
/astera