[hackerspaces] sticker exchange

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 05:34:45 CET 2011

Thanks for doing this, Willow.

For those spaces that don't have them:  get them!  Lots of people love stickers.  Stickers are a great way to get the word out about your space!  It is way worth the small cost to get stickers made up for your space.  You already have a logo, so just send that artwork to Jakprints.com or StickerGiant.com (if you're in the US), and you will have stickers to give to anyone you meet who is at all interested in possibly visiting.  And they will put it on their laptop, or their skateboard, or a toll booth, or a street sign, and more people will find out about your space.  Be sure your stickers have your space's name and web address, and you may also want your physical address as well.

We just ran out of stickers at Noisebridge, but more are on order.  I'll be sending you a bunch, Willow, when they arrive.

Cheers,
Mitch.