[hackerspaces] Looking for some insight from other S.O.O.H.

Simon Dorfman simon at gumbolabs.org
Wed Feb 9 05:42:28 CET 2011

Our weekly meeting attendance has been pretty low lately. Our response was
to change from a weekly meeting to a monthly meeting. The monthly meeting
will be more organized and more of an "event". We just made this change
yesterday [1] so I'll let you know how it goes.

I would love it if there were still active weekly meetings in addition to
the "big" monthly event.  Hell, daily activity would be even better.  But
the reality is: we're all busy and struggle to prioritize hacking/making
over the other commitments in our lives.

-Simon Dorfman