[hackerspaces] Laser cutter vs CNC router

Sam Ley sam.ley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 07:26:08 CET 2011

Inside corners is definitely a big one, I have to do a lot of trickery on
the CNC router - dogbone fillets, curved miter lock joints, etc., all to
avoid the inside corner problem.

Good point on the "L-word" thing, however I still get plenty of interest
when I call the CNC a "self-replicating robotic death saw". ;)

-Sam