[hackerspaces] Start a Kickstarter for Your Laser Cutter Today

tetsu yatsu tetsuharu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 17:30:06 CET 2011

We offered a full set of lasercuttable makerbot parts for the $512 donation
level. It was cheaper than what they'd pay elsewhere, and they get access to
a laser cutter afterwards.

The wood only adds a cost of about $8 for a 4'x8' sheet.

(in before 'build area is only 12"x12", you can always work around problems
like that, guys ;)