[hackerspaces] People working on technology for Moglen Boxes

Far McKon farmckon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 05:27:53 CET 2011

Hey hackers,
I'm looking to find some collaborators.

I'm looking for other folk working on Moglen Box* usable
software/hardware. What is a Moglen box? It's a personally owned
privately owned, p2p, personal data repositories), best described by
Eben Moglen( see
http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/events/641.en.html )

If you (or a hacker you know) is working on technology for this kind
of distributed p2p in-house data ownership/sharing/serving tool, I'd
love to have an introduction.  Mostly so I can talk them into helping
make a distro or project example of one of these things. And, If you
watch the video, and get inspired, also let me know*. I'm working on
collecting projects and collaborators to launch this at a con in the
near future.

hack on,
- Far McKon

*and/or sign up at https://openhatch.org/ and ping me there.