[hackerspaces] Mesh network specs

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Mon Dec 26 21:51:59 CET 2011

A former member of the MakerSpace in Urbana, IL has gone on to the New
America Foundation's Open Technology Initiative
<http://oti.newamerica.net/dashboard>.   See an article about their
experiments in Mesh-Wifi at OccupyDC:
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/12/internet-suitcase-dc/all/1

Cheers,