[hackerspaces] Mesh network specs

Overflo flo at tekstix.com
Mon Dec 26 11:00:09 CET 2011

hi todd,
i am forwarding your email to the discuss list of austrias funkfeuer
network.
it actually works very similar to what you are planning.
there is tons of documentation in their wiki.

as for the hardware you might be interested to translate this page:
http://wiki.funkfeuer.at/index.php/Hardware

@funkfeuer_discuss: please answer directly to todd he is not a subscriber
of this list.

best regards from austria