[hackerspaces] lunar calendar recommendations?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 25 21:22:07 CET 2011

Yes using the lunar calendar directly can and probably to a degree will influence my judgment. On the other hand science or not (I've few degree in that) I know that moon has very strong effect on humans so in my case it is just more about tuning. I need rather to have the "exact moon phase" in my face and after that I can plot. There are gong to be experiments which are not going to be based on me and how I'm feeling rather on working with various cultures, plants etc.

So I agree with the thinking behind which you propose >> The protocolyou are proposing will most likely just reinforce preexisting beliefs.>>however I do think that I'm going to be able to avoid most of the "I believe so so it so". I've to also say that I'm rather more relaxed with the "pure science" after doing it for ten years or so. Science is great but just so far.

As I said years will show, I'm really looking forward for that.

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi