[hackerspaces] news letter sign in/off options?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 11:03:19 CET 2011

Hi to all!
I'm finishing up my news letter as probably many of us in this time. I'd like to send it "once" to all the people who I know (as BCC this time :-)) and give them option to subscribe so if they would like to get another one fine, if not I do not have to bother them again. Could you recommend me some open source based options how to do so? I've my own domain accessible by c-panel and also terminal. The people interface is now running media wiki. I've also Google account (plus, gmail etc.) and yahoo account.

I'm not very advanced on all the web applications so something rather simple would be good ===> people can sign in/off and once per four months I can send the newsletter to the emails in the database.

Thanks for help, I've two days to sort it out :-))

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi