[hackerspaces] food hacking base at 28c3 - invitation

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 22:43:03 CET 2011

Hi to all!

I would like to officially announce that the food hacking base project at upcoming 28c3 is starting to come together. If you would like to "give it a touch", well please join!

Below are links to our wiki pages and to our mailing list

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2011/wiki/Food_hacking_base  28c3 Wiki Page

This time we will be focusing mostly on food hacking from experimental point of view running many workshops and doing various food hacks. The list of workshops and activities will grow considerably closer to the 28c3 we get, as usually so check it from time to time ...

If there is someone who could get hands on 3D chocolate printer or would have some links/contacts please let us know! It would be highly feasible for our project of angel balls among the others.

Anyway I hope to see you during the conference,

Have a great time,

For Food Hacking Base,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi