[hackerspaces] are we creating a political discussion list?

Jaromil jaromil at dyne.org
Fri Dec 9 11:02:40 CET 2011

On Wed, 07 Dec 2011, Yves Quemener wrote:

> On 12/07/2011 05:59 PM, Psy Tek wrote:

> > The majority of people who voted want to keep the politics on this
> > list.
> >
> > http://www.doodle.com/sckea2pui97mzmxk
>
> Considering I erased names like icanvoteasceondtime, athird,
> wecancheat, fifthvoteforme, maybe my idea was far from a good one.

this discussion about moving talks on another list comes back now and
then... honestly I find it ridicolous that people cannot ignore what
they aren't interested. What's the issue really here?

everything has a political meaning, even saying that no political
discussions are to be held on a list is a deeply political statement.

however, for the record, I'd be against talking about parliamentary
polititics and "political parties", which would be propaganda. but I
don't see this flaw in the discussion.

so thanks for your patience, vote to keep.. and filtering abilities!
(and thanks Mitch for your great prose!)

ciao

--
jaromil,  dyne.org developer,  http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39