[hackerspaces] are we creating a political discussion list?

markus järve markus.dnd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 19:55:04 CET 2011

Well, political things are interesting. And spark a lot of volume. I'd say
that it should stay here. Hackers may be apolitical, but hacking itself
will never be. Just like university or military is political in the one way
or the other.

Whenever I get some topic that has lot of volume and does not interest me,
I just add its subject to the filter and i never hear about it again.

Name: Cmc // Markus Järve
Web:   http://cmc.tech-thing.org/wordpress/