[hackerspaces] http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/articles/written-by-christine/the-spoon-theory-written-by-christine-miserandino/

Arclight arclight at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 21:15:31 CET 2011

I've noticed this a few placed I've worked. Specifically, the
investors or owners insist that everyone including the receptionist
sign a contract stating that everything you have ever done or do going
forward is theirs, unless specifically disclosed in the disclosure
section.  The people asking for this sometimes even knew that the
contract wasn't enforceable due to state labor laws.

I guess it's like a blanket for insecure people?

Arclight