[hackerspaces] will the fruits of our labors be used for good or for evil?

Willow Brugh willow.bl00 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 21:23:57 CET 2011

I set up the Town Hall in Seattle because I believe in mudge and I believe
this is an incredibly nuanced area. I wanted to offer people one more
option, and trust them to act in ways which align with their values and
concerns. Nothing like getting into the complicated world of humanitarian
and disaster response to teach you about multipurpose and nuance in these
sorts of things.

Any tool is a weapon if you hold it right.

I can go into more detail upon request when I have someone to transcribe
for me. I suck at these one-handed keboards still.

please excuse typos and delays. i seem to have broken my arm.
Willow Brugh // willowbl00 <http://blog.bl00cyb.org/>

School Factory <http://schoolfactory.org/> : GWOB <http://gwob.org/> ; Space
Federation <http://schoolfactory.org/content/space-federation-overview>
Schedule a meeting with me <https://tungle.me/willowbl00>