[hackerspaces] How is that consensus thing working out?

lloyd kinder lkindr at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 01:53:39 CEST 2011

* I think majority rule is awful. And consensus works better if you do it as win-win, which means everyone wins. With win-win you get each person or side to say what their main concern is. If there are any opposing concerns, you ask everyone to see if they can think of a solution that would satisfy both or all concerns. If no other solution comes up, make a temporary decision, if needed, then wait till next time and see if anyone has thought of a solution that would satisfy all concerns. You can get help from outsiders, like on the net, to think of solutions too, if needed.
- Good Day. Lloyd
nhc.lefora.com