[hackerspaces] Brmlab Warzone and Tor services available via ChaosVPN (CCCamp11 after party release)

Pavel Ruzicka ruza at ruza.eu
Wed Aug 17 14:12:28 CEST 2011

Hello,

We would like to encourage other nodes of ChaosVPN network to publish
their services inside this mesh VPN network so we opened two of our
services for nodes inside this network.

* Tor SOCKS4 proxy
* Brmlab Warzone challenges

More info on this published services and how to access them on [1]. If
you have ChaosVPN connectivity here[2] is a list of services you could
start for others. For those who want to join ChaosVPN network read here
[3].

Also If You are in Prague this evening willing to visit our hackerspace
feel free to visit today's "CCCamp11 after party" [3].

[1] http://brmlab.cz/project/chaosvpn#services_on_brmlab_node
[2] http://wiki.hamburg.ccc.de/ChaosVPN#Services_available_on_ChaosVPN
[3] http://wiki.hamburg.ccc.de/ChaosVPN
[4] http://brmlab.cz/event/cccamp11_after_party