[hackerspaces] A simple CRM for hackerspaces

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Mon Aug 8 21:58:56 CEST 2011

Nice to see an ecosystem of hackerspace-friendly software developing.
This is the kind of wheel that everyone volunteers to reinvent from
time to time. Is there a master list of hackerspace tools anywhere?
Here's a somewhat stale looking page:

http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Hackerspace_Software

Speaking of things that come up frequently... David, can you share any
details on how you successfully managed to use LDAP for all your space
needs? Did you use a strict Active Directory style setup, or something
custom? Details! I haven't used LDAP in quite a while and may need to
set up something similar soon. It sounds totally ideal for someone
trying to keep everything clean.

DP