[hackerspaces] SoOnCon CFP

Adina Bogert-O'Brien adina at thinkhaus.org
Thu Aug 4 22:53:26 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

SoOnCon is a southern Ontario (Canada) hackerspaces / makers conference
that's been running since 2009. We've got talks, show and tell, and parties.
I hear tell that there will even be a chiptunes concert. SoOnCon 2011 is
being held Friday September 30 and Saturday October 1 2011 hosted by Site3
coLab in Toronto. You can find some more info about the event at
http://sooncon.ca

If you're interested in doing a talk at SoOnCon, you can sign up at
https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/adina.ca/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDV0SXp4aUx0V1JvNTV0VUotNk1LY3c6MQ

I'll send more info out once we've got it.

Hope to see you there!

-Adina