[hackerspaces] Billboards for promoting hacker culture!

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Tue Aug 2 16:13:22 CEST 2011

I have been thinking that there aught to be legislation to provide
electronic billboard time for non-profits (use of public info-space)

Failing that, ...
http://filetrans.adamsoutdoor.com/login.cfm?CFID=259994&CFTOKEN=88311119
Here's a portal -- have at it!

What?!  No QR-Codes?!   --Stewart, http://www.makerspaceu.org