[hackerspaces] iGeigies

Jerry Isdale isdale at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 20:16:21 CEST 2011

Great idea and plan Sean!
Maui already has some other 'help japan' activities (http://alohainitiative.com/)
but perhaps our space can help out here too... give the refugees something to do besides surf.

It would be nice if there were some alternatives to iPhone/IOS devices. I no longer have a (functional) iPhone. Many other folks here switched to Android as some of the models seem to get much better reception.  I realize its a big enough job getting one version working, but perhaps some could hack up the alternative?

Jerry Isdale
http://MauiMakers.com