[hackerspaces] FAMiLab is trying(begging) for a Laser Cutter :)

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Thu Sep 9 09:06:30 CEST 2010

NYCR had members give an interest free loan to NYCR, with the terms that
they be repaid by laser profits.  If the laser could not repay the funds...
they lost em outright.

Members donated between 500 and 1000 usd a piece.

I am not sure all spaces have the membership or the means for such a thing.

I would hesitate to suggest any course of action without further knowledge
of your space's legal structure an membership stats.

-Matt