[hackerspaces] insurance (documentation, questions)

Chris Weiss cweiss at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 20:46:48 CEST 2010

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Nitin Gadia <nittyjee at gmail.com> wrote:
> What kind of equipment do you have?

table saw, miter saw, drill press, hand made CNC router, hand tools,
some PC's... really not much of high value

> Renter's insurance would really cover it?

that's what they say.  renters insurance is mostly just to cover the
landlord's property, like if the stove catches fire, or something goes
flying through a window.  the building is also an old car dealer, so
it's all solid concrete with thick firewalls so building damage is
really unlikely.

> Our space is going to be pretty open to people...

ours is too, but we don't have a store front or anything so walk-ins
are unlikely

> Which is your hackerspace?

arch reactor