[hackerspaces] Codebits 2010

Joe Bowser bowserj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 17:01:21 CEST 2010

Unfortunately, I'm unable to head to Codebits this year, but I'd be
interested to know if there's a call for participation/submissions to speak
at this conference.  A co-worker of mine went to Codebits last year and had
nothing but good things to say about the conference.

Do you have a link to this year's website?

Joe