[hackerspaces] Cleaning up the wiki "list of hackerspaces"

Koen Martens gmc at sonologic.nl
Tue Nov 23 01:40:59 CET 2010

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 12:39:25PM -0800, Lokkju Brennr wrote:
> I'm pretty sure it is the fact that the main page will only list 500
> hackerspaces: limit=500

Perhaps if we clean up the list somewhat, we don't need the limit anymore? i've personally always wondered why closed spaces are on the main list, and i know of some entries that shouldn't be on there in nl. I've always been hesitating about removing them though. i do agree the planned & building are important to be on the 'main' list.

gr,

gmc